Friday, March 27, 2009

Back in the Grove 3










Phew, a busy cople of days. Anyway let me get back to the Celtic Cuff. You'll have to forgive me for using "Roman" numerals. God knows what I was thinking about.


Steps # 3 & 4.Next you see the development
of the design and a moments distraction
causes a minor mistake, corrected with a
little white-out.

The design is transferred to the bracelet/cuff and you can
just see the faint lines scribed before the engraving starts.
The little yellow pointer show where I have cut and the burr stands up before the intersecting line removes it. The burrs
are a little more visible in the next picture and the that look
like shadows make it easier to see them.

Well as Bugs Bunny said " That's All Folks"
Check in again and see the end of the Celtic Cuff. Soon to be featured on my website www.celticempire.com


























No comments: